Blanking machinerySheet metal blanking by latest generation mechanical presses.
Photo 1 of Model.Count
From iron blanking to stainless steel blanking, including aluminium, copper and special alloy blanking.
Photo 2 of Model.Count
Blanking on any type of sheet metal where, due to punches and dies, metals are to be separated.
- From 20 to 800 tonnes
- Flat dimensions up to 3500 mm
- Transfer process potential
- In line bath potential
- Continuous or spot processing
On board machine baths
- Alkaline baths
- From 200 to 630 ton
- Flat dimensions up to 3500
- Processes possible with transfer
- In-line cleaning potential
On-board machine-washing systems
- Alkaline washing.
- Deionized water washing